Dealu Mare Wine Romania
If you need information on Dealu Mare Wine Romania, then you are in the right place.
- Romania’s Bordeaux Wines Located in the Southern part of Romania, Dealu Mare spreads over the surface of Prahova and Buzău counties. It is the most compact vineyard heap in Romania composed of eight important DOC wine centers for Dealu Mare.
- At the end of 2019, 12 well-known and experienced wineries from the Dealu Mare wine region came together around an idea: to deliberately create a higher standard of quality for their production, in order to highlight what is specific to this area.
- Buzau, Romania Map of Dealu Mare Wineries Read more about Wine Tasting and Tours in Dealu Mare and browse our selection of wineries to explore. On Wineries in Muntenia you will be able to browse wineries in close by sub-regions as well.
- Dealu Mare vineyard, the most compact wine region in Romania, is situated on the Southern Subcarpathian hills, covering hills and valleys located between the river Teleajen to the west and the river Buzau to east, on the territories of Prahova and Buzau counties, between parallels 44°59′ – 45°32′ north latitude and 26°02′ – 27°00′ east longitude.
- The wine region Dealu Mare (“Big hill”) is one of the most famous and oldest wine-growing districts in Romania and said to be the “Tuscany” of Romania. Indeed it is situated on the same latitude as Northern Italy, but tourism is still at the very beginning.
- Dealu Mare DOC is a wine region located in the southern part of Romania in Prahova and Buzau counties. It’s latitude of 45° compares with Bordeaux and Tuscany, and is one of the countries most highly regarded DOCs, especially for its red wines. The vineyard zone stretches for 65 kilometers (40...88%(89)
- Dealu Mare DOC is a wine region located in the southern part of Romania in Prahova and Buzau counties. It’s latitude of 45° compares with Bordeaux and Tuscany, and is one of the countries most highly regarded DOCs, especially for its red wines.86%(84)
- Sep 16, 2018 · We recently visited the Dealu Mare wine region, which is just one-hour drive north of Bucharest. This wine region ... Exotic Wine Travel explores Romanian wine.
Did you find the information you are interested in about Dealu Mare Wine Romania?
We hope you have found all the information you are interested in on Dealu Mare Wine Romania. There is also a lot of other information related to wine on our website.