Decanter World Wine Awards Dinner 2011
If you need information on Decanter World Wine Awards Dinner 2011, then you are in the right place.
- Sep 08, 2011 · Highlights of the 2011 Decanter World Wine awards presentation dinner at the Royal opera House in Covent Garden.
- Aug 16, 2011 · The results of both the Retailer and Readers’ Awards are announced at the prestigious Decanter World Wine Awards presentation dinner in the Royal Opera House on 7 September and also appear in the October issue of the Decanter …
- Welcome to the Decanter World Wine Awards Now in its 18th year, Decanter World Wine Awards (DWWA) is the world's largest and most influential wine competition, with unrivalled global reach. Judged by the top wine experts from around the globe, DWWA …
- Sep 08, 2011 · As panel chair Ch’ng Poh Tiong said ‘The Decanter World Wine Awards 2011 was a golden harvest for Middle East, Far East and Asia. Not only did China pick up medals but Japan, India and Thailand won Silvers and Golds.
- Jun 24, 2014 · The Lowden, Wash., winery earned the top award for Bordeaux varieties over £15 at the prestigious Decanter World Wine Awards on Tuesday evening. The winning wine was its 2011 Ferguson Vineyard, a new red blend from L’Ecole’s …
- Nov 19, 2012 · Phil: Having been a reader of Decanter for many years, I thought the opportunity to work with the world’s best wine Magazine was too good to turn down. Also the Decanter awards are a benchmark for wines and it is important to embrace new …
Did you find the information you are interested in about Decanter World Wine Awards Dinner 2011?
We hope you have found all the information you are interested in on Decanter World Wine Awards Dinner 2011. There is also a lot of other information related to wine on our website.