Freixenet Usa Sparkling Wines
If you need information on Freixenet Usa Sparkling Wines, then you are in the right place.
- Freixenet Mionetto USA is a culmination of devotion to the art of winemaking. With global success drawn from an equal blend of quality, passion, and innovation, Freixenet and Mionetto have joined forces to provide a one-stop shop to meet industry and consumer needs for all things sparkling wine. About Us.
- Held up to the nose, your glass of Carta Nevada will give off an aroma that’s flowery with just a touch of apple and citrus fruit. And in the mouth you’ll taste a wine that’s fresh, bubbly and slightly floral. Freixenet Carta Nevada is available in five levels of sweetness: Brut, Extra Dry, Dry, Medium Dry and Sweet.
- Welcome to the Freixenet website You must be over the legal drinking age to view these pages in the country that you are in. Are you over the legal drinking age? Yes No. We appreciate your interest but you do not have the required age. Visit our global websites: ... United States ...
- Mia Sparkling Moscato Mia launched thanks to the passion of a young Barcelona winemaker named Gloria Collell. Fueled by her family’s long history of winemaking and her own expertise, she partnered with Freixenet to realize her dream of marrying the diverse grape culture of Spain with the freshness and youthful exuberance of her hometown.
- Mia Sparkling Moscato Rosé Mia launched thanks to the passion of a young Barcelona winemaker named Gloria Collell. Fueled by her family’s long history of winemaking and her own expertise, she partnered with Freixenet to realize her dream of marrying the diverse grape culture of Spain with the freshness and youthful exuberance of her hometown.
- Aug 27, 2013 · Freixenet’s most popular cava, Cordon Negro Brut is often referred to as the “Black Bottle Bubbly.” As the #1 imported sparkling wine in the world, crisp and creamy Cordon Negro Brut’s delicate bubbles make this the ideal wine for any occasion. Get ready to sparkle!
- Following the great success of its premier Prosecco, Freixenet continues to demonstrate its expertise in wine making with the new Freixenet Italian Rosé sparkling wine. Glittering with stunning beauty and blushing pink hues, Freixenet Italian Rosé is a delicious blend of the best Italian harvest of Glera and Pinot Noir grapes.
- Freixenet, best known for its "black bottle bubbly" Cordon Negro, is a family-owned company since 1861. The company focuses solely on méthode champenoise wines.
Did you find the information you are interested in about Freixenet Usa Sparkling Wines?
We hope you have found all the information you are interested in on Freixenet Usa Sparkling Wines. There is also a lot of other information related to wine on our website.