Zenato Valpolicella Wine
If you need information on Zenato Valpolicella Wine, then you are in the right place.
- Zenato. The soul of Lugana and the Heart of Valpolicella. 95 hectares of top vineyards in Lugana and Valpolicella’s “classic zone.”. Two faces: One white, the other red, both emblems of high-quality wines that are born through a visceral passion for the land, through respect for time, through a family tradition that has championed local grape varieties for 60 years.
- Today, Zenato has 95 hectares of vineyards between San Benedetto di Lugana, which provides the ideal conditions for growing Trebbiano di Lugana, and Sant’Ambrogio in Valpolicella, home to the celebrated wine Amarone and Zenato’s top reds, and the renowned grape varieties Corvina, Rondinella, and Oseleta. Unique wines from a unique land. The tireless commitment to excellence, the unbridled …
- The Valpolicella wine zone, in northeastern Italy’s Veneto region, produces some of Italy’s best-known red wines, using Corvina, Rondinella and Molinara grapes. Wines bearing the Valpolicella DOC label are fresh and cherry-scented, with a slight hint of bitterness on the finish. These light-bodied red wines are nice companions for food that might be overpowered by heavier red wines, and they can be …Brand: Zenato
- Ruby red in color, this Valpolicella Superiore offers fleshy aromas of wild berries, black currants, black cherries, and spices, with hints of chocolate. On the palate, the wine is dry and robust with velvety texture. Pair this wine with antipasti, arrabbiata sauces, seared sashimi tuna, or orange-glazed duck.4.1/5(51)
- Made from vineyards in Valpolicella, this wine has an impressive lingering finish with rich flavor. The blend is 85% Corvina Veronese, 10% Rondinella, and 5% Corvinone. On the nose, it delivers delicate hints of almond and violet. On the palate, it’s dry and smooth with good structure and wonderfully robust notes of cherry and prune.
Did you find the information you are interested in about Zenato Valpolicella Wine?
We hope you have found all the information you are interested in on Zenato Valpolicella Wine. There is also a lot of other information related to wine on our website.